Saturday, November 14, 2009

Picture of mine...


This is a picture I took for a photography class. The reason I like it is because of the way it finally turned out. I did alter it in photoshop but the original picture looked like this without the color difference. The reason I like it from a lighting standpoint is because the way I had to set this picture up. I set the ring on the side of a lightbulb with a piece of sticky tack so it would not fall. I then used a flashlight that had bluer light and put that behind the bulb shining up inside of it. I used the blue light because the flash is very white/blue opposed to the tungsten orange in most flash lights. Then, in the front, I used an external Nikon flash to get the glitter of the diamond. I like how you can see the edges of the right glow because of the light coming through the light bulb. I really liked how this picture turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment